The Strategic Cannabis Conference Team seeks participants, exhibitors and organizers for a May 2016 event in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia
On St. Patrick's Day 2016, a new type of conversation was started in West Virginia. The dialog featured experts from the medical community, academic law community, academic research community, local business community and the international cannabis industry to present the case for embracing the medical and industrial uses of Cannabis sativa in the Mountain State.
We now wish to bring this dialog to the Eastern Panhandle and we seek all interested parties, but specifically we seek speakers to round out our program as well as any other participants, exhibitors and organizers from the:
- cannabis & hemp industries seeking to do business in West Virginia;
- other successful local businesses & entrepreneurs and those wishing to invest in future successful WV cannabis and hemp businesses;
- farmers and farming organizations that experience cultivating Cannabis sativa;
- technicians, scientists, laboratorians, engineers;
- regulators, lawmakers and politicians either holding office currently or running for office;
- and most importantly patients wishing to have their voice heard
SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITOR opportunities are available. Please contact stratcannacon AT gmail.com.
Details and a "Save the Date" to be announced soon.